Liver (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab44584)
- Product nameLiver (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissueSee all Liver lysates ...
- General notesDiagnosis: Normal
Extraction 2: Insoluble protein fraction.
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: PBS, 0.77% DTT, 0.1% SDS, 30.03% Urea, 15.22% Thiourea, 100% Laemmli buffer
Note: 20µl of 5X Laemmli buffer were added per 100µl of tissue lysate
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The pellet was further extracted with a second buffer to obtain the less soluble protein fraction. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes
This product belongs to a set of lysates that were extracted from a specific tissue. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction.
Please find below products that relate to ab44584:
Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction
ab44582 Human Liver Normal Tissue lysate
Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction
ab44584 Human Liver Normal Tissue lysate
- Research Areas
References for Liver (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab44584)
ab44584 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.