Anti-MCM4 antibody (ab4459)
- Product nameAnti-MCM4 antibodySee all MCM4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MCM4
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human, Xenopus laevis
Predicted to work with: Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster)
Synthetic peptide (Human) - 32 amino acids which represented a portion of human MCM 4 encoded within exon 14.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4459 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 96.6 kDa).|
- FunctionActs as component of the MCM2-7 complex (MCM complex) which is the putative replicative helicase essential for 'once per cell cycle' DNA replication initiation and elongation in eukaryotic cells. The active ATPase sites in the MCM2-7 ring are formed through the interaction surfaces of two neighboring subunits such that a critical structure of a conserved arginine finger motif is provided in trans relative to the ATP-binding site of the Walker A box of the adjacent subunit. The six ATPase active sites, however, are likely to contribute differentially to the complex helicase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MCM family.
Contains 1 MCM domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Entrez Gene: 35679 Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster)
- Entrez Gene: 4173 Human
- Entrez Gene: 17217 Mouse
- Omim: 602638 Human
- SwissProt: Q26454 Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster)
- SwissProt: P33991 Human
- SwissProt: P49717 Mouse
- Unigene: 21562 Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster)
- 19G antibodyAI325074 antibodyAU045576 antibody
- CDC 21 antibodyCDC 54 antibodyCDC21 antibodyCDC21 homolog antibodyCDC21, S. pombe, homolog of antibodyCDC54 antibodyCell division cycle 21, S. pombe, homolog of antibodyDNA replication licensing factor MCM 4 antibodyDNA replication licensing factor MCM4 antibodyhCdc 21 antibodyhCdc21 antibodyHomolog of S. pombe cell devision cycle 21 antibodyKIAA4003 antibodymcdc21 antibodyMCM 4 antibodyMCM 4 minichromosome maintenance deficient 4 antibodyMCM4 antibodyMCM4 minichromosome maintenance deficient 4 antibodyMCM4 minichromosome maintenance deficient 4, mitotin (S. cerevisiae) antibodyMCM4_HUMAN antibodyMcmd4 antibodyMGC33310 antibodyMinichromosome Maintenance 4 antibodyMinichromosome maintenance complex component 4 antibodyMinichromosome maintenance deficient (S. cerevisiae) 4 antibodyMinichromosome maintenance deficient 4 antibodyMinichromosome maintenance deficient 4 homolog (S. cerevisiae) antibodyMinichromosome maintenance, S. cerevisiae, homolog of, 4 antibodymKIAA4003 antibodyP1 CDC21 antibodyP1-CDC21 antibodyP1CDC21 antibody
Anti-MCM4 antibody images
Predicted band size : 96.6 kDa
HeLa cell RIPA extract incubated with 0.2 µg/ml of ab4459 for 1 hour.
Anti-MCM4 antibody (ab4459) at 1/2000 dilution + HeLa nuclear cell lysate. at 20 µg
Goat anti rabbit HRP. at 1/5000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 96.6 kDa
ICC/IF image of ab4459 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab4459, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-MCM4 antibody (ab4459)
This product has been referenced in:
- Chuang CH et al. Post-transcriptional homeostasis and regulation of MCM2-7 in mammalian cells. Nucleic Acids Res : (2012). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22362746) »
- Gineau L et al. Partial MCM4 deficiency in patients with growth retardation, adrenal insufficiency, and natural killer cell deficiency. J Clin Invest 122:821-32 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22354167) »