CD62E Human ELISA Kit (ab45915)
- Product nameCD62E Human ELISA KitSee all CD62E kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 12 31.55ng/ml 0.272 0.86% B 12 4.22ng/ml 0.174 4.11% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 32 31.34ng/ml 0.477 1.52% B 32 4.18ng/ml 0.266 6.36%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 0.5 ng/ml
- Range1 ng/ml - 32 ng/ml
- Assay time2h 10m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human CD62E ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of soluble Endothelial Leucocyte Adhesion Molecule ELAM1 (CD62E) in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human CD62E. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
PRINCIPLE OF THE METHOD
The CD62E Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for CD62E has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known CD62E concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells.
During the first incubation, the CD62E antigen is added to wells. After washing, a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for CD62E is incubated. Then the enzyme (streptavidin-peroxydase) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which acts on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of CD62E present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human CD62E
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 200X Washing Buffer White 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-CD62E antibody Red 2 x 0.4ml CD62E Control Silver 4 vials CD62E precoated microtiter plates 8 units CD62E Standard Yellow 4 vials Chromogen TMB 1 x 24ml H2SO4: Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl
- Research Areas
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 6 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- CD62 antigen-like family member ECD62ECD62E antigen
- E selectin E selectin precursorE-selectinELAM ELAM 1ELAM-1ELAM1Endothelial leukocyte adhesion molecule 1ESEL LECAM2Leukocyte endothelial cell adhesion molecule 2Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 2LYAM2_HUMANSeleSelectin E (endothelial adhesion molecule 1)Selectin E (endothelial leukocyte adhesion molecule 1)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45915 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD62E Human ELISA Kit (ab45915)
ab45915 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.