GM-CSF Murine ELISA Kit (ab46119)
- Product nameGM-CSF Murine ELISA KitSee all GM-CSF kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 8 279.2pg/ml 14.7 5.2% B 8 62.5pg/ml 2.52 4% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 7 271.9pg/ml 10.8 3.9% B 7 65.4pg/ml 4.3 6.5%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 9 pg/ml
- Range15.6 pg/ml - 500 pg/ml
- Assay time3h 45m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
The Murine GM-CSF ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of murine GM-CSF (mGM-CSF) in murine serum, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant mGM-CSF.
The mGM-CSF Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for mGM-CSF has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. The antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for mGM-CSF are simultaneously incubated. Revelation step includes Streptavidin-Horse Radish peroxidase and TMB as chromogen.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant Murine GM-CSF
Range: 15.6 pg/ml - 500 pg/ml
Sensitivity < 9 pg/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 2 x 96 tests 12 strips 8 units Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-mGM-CSF Red 2 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 24ml H2SO4: Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Standard Yellow 4 vials Standard Diluent: Buffer.x10 Concentrated Black 1 x 25ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl Washing Buffer.x200 Concentrated White 2 x 10ml
- Research Areas
- Colony stimulating factor Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte macrophage) CSF
- CSF 2CSF2GMCSF Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factorMGC131935MGC138897Molgramostin Sargramostim
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46119 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for GM-CSF Murine ELISA Kit (ab46119)
ab46119 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.