Syndecan Human ELISA Kit (ab46507)
- Product nameSyndecan Human ELISA KitSee all Syndecan kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% overall 6.2% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% 1 6 197ng/ml 21 10.5% 2 6 88ng/ml 8 9.5% 3 6 199ng/ml 19 9.4% 4 6 88ng/ml 9 10% 5 6 274ng/ml 27 9.9% 6 6 162ng/ml 19 12%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity4.94 ng/ml
- Range8 ng/ml - 256 ng/ml
- Assay time1h 45m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human Syndecan ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of soluble Syndecan-1 molecule (Syndecan) in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
The Syndecan Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for Syndecan has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known Syndecan concentrations, specimens and unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the Syndecan antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for Syndecan are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme ( streptavidin-peroxydase ) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all the unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which is acting on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of Syndecan present in the samples.
Recognizes natural and human Syndecan1
Range: 8 ng/ml - 256 ng/ml
Sensitivity <2.56 ng/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 2 x 96 tests 12 strips 8 units Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-Human Syndecan-1 (CD138) Red 2 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 24ml Control Silver 4 vials H2SO4: Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Standard Yellow 4 vials Standard Diluent: Buffer.x10 Concentrated Black 1 x 25ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl Washing Buffer.x200 Concentrated White 2 x 10ml
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
- CD138 CD138 antigen SDC
- SYND1 Syndecan 1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46507 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.