Anti-HUNK antibody (ab46726)
- Product nameAnti-HUNK antibodySee all HUNK primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HUNK
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-FoFr, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 600 - 700 of Human HUNK.
(Peptide available as ab46725.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in the following Whole Cell Lysates: MDA MB 361 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line); MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line); NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) This antibody also gave a positive signal in the following Nuclear Lysate: ZR-75-1 (Human breast carcinoma cell line)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46726 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. SNF1 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- B19 antibodyHormonally up-regulated neu tumor-associated kinase antibodyHormonally upregulated neu associated antibody
- Hormonally upregulated neu associated kinase antibodyHormonally upregulated neu tumor associated kinase antibodyHUNK antibodyHUNK_HUMAN antibodyMAKV antibodySerine/threonine-protein kinase MAK-V antibody
Anti-HUNK antibody images
All lanes : Anti-HUNK antibody (ab46726) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : MDA MB 361 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 :
NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7179)
Lane 4 :
ZR-75-1 (Human breast carcinoma cell line) Nuclear lysate (ab14916)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 80 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 45 kDa,50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ICC/IF image of ab46726 stained human MCF7 cells. The cells were methanol fixed (5 min), permabilised in 0.1% PBS-Tween (20 min) and incubated with the antibody (ab46726, 1µg/ml) for 1h at room temperature. 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine was used to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red). DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue).
ab46726 staining HUNK in mouse brain tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (PFA perfusion fixed frozen sections). Tissue from 4% PFA perfused animals underwent overnight fixation in 4% paraformaldehyde, cryoprotected in 30% sucrose and cut using cryostat.The primary antibody was diluted, 1/1000 (PBS + 0.3% Triton X100) and incubated with sample for 18 hours at 20°C. An abcam antibody ab60314, Chromeo488 conjugated goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG was used undiluted as secondary. The picture shows the staining obtained in the mouse cortex and located in the soma and processes of some neurons.
References for Anti-HUNK antibody (ab46726)
ab46726 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.