Anti-LDHA antibody (ab47010)
- Product nameAnti-LDHA antibodySee all LDHA primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LDHA
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Zebrafish
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Chimpanzee, Chinese Hamster
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 300 to the C-terminus of Human Lactate Dehydrogenase.
(Peptide available as ab47009.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysates: HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) A431 (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) HEK293 (Human embryonic kidney cell line)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47010 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).Can be blocked with Lactate Dehydrogenase peptide (ab47009).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- PathwayFermentation; pyruvate fermentation to lactate; (S)-lactate from pyruvate: step 1/1.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in LDHA are the cause of glycogen storage disease type 11 (GSD11) [MIM:612933]. A metabolic disorder that results in exertional myoglobinuria, pain, cramps and easy fatigue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LDH/MDH superfamily. LDH family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Entrez Gene: 3939 Human
- Entrez Gene: 16828 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24533 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 30496 Zebrafish
- Omim: 150000 Human
- SwissProt: P00338 Human
- SwissProt: P06151 Mouse
- SwissProt: P04642 Rat
- SwissProt: Q9PVK5 Zebrafish
- Unigene: 2795 Human
- Unigene: 29324 Mouse
- Unigene: 107896 Rat
- Unigene: 4212 Zebrafish
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 19 protein antibodyGSD11 antibodyL lactate dehydrogenase A chain antibody
- L-lactate dehydrogenase A chain antibodyl7R2 antibodyLactate dehydrogenase 1, A chain antibodyLactate dehydrogenase A antibodyLactate dehydrogenase A4 antibodyLactate dehydrogenase M antibodyLDH A antibodyLDH M antibodyLDH muscle subunit antibodyLDH muscle subunit; M LDH antibodyLDH-A antibodyLDH-M antibodyLDH1 antibodyldha antibodyLDHA_HUMAN antibodyLDHM antibodyOTTMUSP00000017774 antibodyPIG19 antibodyProliferation-inducing gene 19 antibodyRenal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-59 antibody
Anti-LDHA antibody images
All lanes : LDHA antibody (ab47010) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : A431 (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : HEK293 Human embryonic kidney cell line Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ICC/IF image of ab47010 stained human HeLa cells. The cells were PFA fixed (10 min), permabilised in TBS-T (20 min) and incubated with the antibody (ab47010, 1µg/ml) for 1h at room temperature. 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine was used to quench autofluorescence and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red). DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue).
IHC image of Lactate Dehydrogenase staining in human breast carcinoma FFPE section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab47010, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
ab47010 at a 1/400 dilution staining LDHA in human skeletal muscle sections by Immunohistochemistry (formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) incubated for 20 minutes at 25°C. Heat mediated antigen retrieval used, EDTA ph 9.0, 100°C for 20 minutes. Secondary used undiluted, goat anti-mouse/rabbit IgG conjugated to HRP polymer.
Anti-LDHA antibody (ab47010) at 1 µg/ml +
LDHA protein (Active) (ab93699) at 0.1 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 10 seconds
References for Anti-LDHA antibody (ab47010)
ab47010 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.