IL2 Murine Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab47592)
- Product nameIL2 Murine Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL2 kits ...
- Tests10 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeELIPAIR
- Sensitivity< 5 pg/ml
- Range15.6 pg/ml - 500 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
The murine IL-2 Eli-pair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Eli-pair set is intended to measure murine IL-2 in cell -culture supernatants, as well as in serum samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant Murine IL2
- Tested applicationsEli-pair more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 10 x 96 tests Capture antibody Monoclonal anti-mIL2 2 x 0.1ml Detection biotinylated antibody (Reconstitute with 0.55ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative) 2 x 0.55ml Murine IL2 Eli-standard 10 vials Ready-to-use TMB 4 vials Streptavidin-HRP 2 vials
- Research Areas
- AldesleukinIL 2IL-2
- IL2IL2_HUMANInterleukin-2lymphokineT cell growth factorT-cell growth factorTCGF
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47592 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL2 Murine Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates) images
Murine IL2 Standard curve ranging from 15.6 to 500 pg/mL
References for IL2 Murine Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab47592)
ab47592 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.