Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (FITC) (ab47846)
- Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (FITC)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesGoat
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with Goat heavy and light chains. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Rabbit Serum, Goat IgG and Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-pepsin.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC/IF more details
Full length (Goat) IgG whole molecules.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPrepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notes4.1 moles FITC per mole of Rabbit IgG F(ab')2 Label: Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm; Emission Wavelength: 528 nm.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47846 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
References for Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (FITC) (ab47846)
ab47846 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.