IL10 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48486)
- Product nameIL10 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL10 kits ...
- Tests10 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeELIPAIR
- Sensitivity< 5 pg/ml
- Range400 pg/ml - 12.5 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The IL10 Eli-pair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Eli-pair set is intended to measure human IL10 in cell -culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Sensitivity: < 5 pg / ml
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 10 x 96 tests Capture antibody B-N10 2 x 0.125ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-T10 (Reconstitute with 0.55ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative) 2 x 0.55ml IL10 Eli-Standard 10 vials Ready-to-use TMB 4 vials Streptavidin-HRP 2 vials
- Research Areas
- CSIFCytokine synthesis inhibitory factorIL-10
- IL10IL10_HUMANInterleukin 10Interleukin-10TGIF
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48486 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL10 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) images
IL-10 Standard curve ranging from 12.5 to 400 pg/mL
References for IL10 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48486)
ab48486 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.