Anti-Oct2 antibody (ab53026)
- Product nameAnti-Oct2 antibodySee all Oct2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Oct2
- SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of total OCT2 protein.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from human OCT2
- Positive controlExtracts from HepG2 cells
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53026 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
- RelevanceOct2 is a transcription factor that specifically binds to the octamer motif (5'-ATTTGCAT-3'). Oct2 regulates transcription in a number of tissues in addition to activating immunoglobulin gene expression. It also modulates transcription transactivation by NR3C1, AR and PGR. Oct2 is B cell specific, belongs to the POU transcription factor family class 2 subfamily and contains 1 homeobox domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nuclear
- Lymphoid restricted immunoglobulin octamer binding protein antibodyNF A2 antibodyOct 2 antibody
- Octamer binding transcription factor 2 antibodyOTF2 antibodyPOU domain class 2 transcription factor 2 antibodyPOU2F2 antibody
Anti-Oct2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Oct2 antibody (ab53026) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HepG2 cells with no immunizing peptide
Lane 2 : Extracts from HepG2 cells with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 51 kDa
References for Anti-Oct2 antibody (ab53026)
ab53026 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.