Anti-GCLC antibody (ab53179)
- Product nameAnti-GCLC antibodySee all GCLC primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GCLC
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to internal region of rat GCLC protein
- Positive controlKidney and Testis
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53179 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- PathwaySulfur metabolism; glutathione biosynthesis; glutathione from L-cysteine and L-glutamate: step 1/2.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in GCLC are the cause of hemolytic anemia (HAGGSD) [MIM:230450].
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutamate--cysteine ligase type 3 family.
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibodyGamma ECS antibodyGamma GCS antibody
- Gamma glutamylcysteine synthetase antibodyGamma-ECS antibodyGamma-glutamylcysteine synthetase antibodyGCL antibodyGCLC antibodyGCLM antibodyGCS antibodyGCS Heavy Chain antibodyGLCL antibodyGLCLC antibodyGLCLR antibodyGlutamate cysteine ligase catalytic subunit antibodyGlutamate cysteine ligase (gamma glutamylcysteine synthetase) regulatory (30.8kD) antibodyGlutamate cysteine ligase catalytic subunit antibodyGlutamate cysteine ligase modifier subunit antibodyGlutamate cysteine ligase regulatory protein antibodyGlutamate cysteine ligase regulatory subunit antibodyGlutamate--cysteine ligase catalytic subunit antibodyGSC light chain antibodyGSH1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-GCLC antibody images
ab53179 staining mouse embryo cells by ICC/IF. Cells were PFA fixed and permeabilized in Triton-X prior to blocking with 5% serum for 1 hr at 25°C. The primary antibody was diluted 1/500 in PBS with 0.5% goat serum and incubated with the sample for 18 hrs at 4°C. A FITC-conjugated goat anti-rabbit was used as the secondary antibody. Note spindle staining in cells undergoing mitosis
Anti-GCLC antibody (ab53179) at 1/25 dilution + lysate prepared from kidney
References for Anti-GCLC antibody (ab53179)
This product has been referenced in:
- Moon MS et al. Elevated hepatic iron activates NF-E2-related factor 2-regulated pathway in a dietary iron overload mouse model. Toxicol Sci 129:74-85 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22649188) »