Anti-CD11c antibody [8A2] (ab53441)
- Product nameAnti-CD11c antibody [8A2]See all CD11c primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [8A2] to CD11c
- Specificityab53441 recognises the rat CD11c cell surface antigen, expressed by some myeloid cells and dendritic cells. The antibody immunoprecipitates a 130-140/90kD heterodimer and modestly inhibits macrophage adherence on plastic (by around 20-30%).
- Tested applicationsIP, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Tissue / cell preparation; Rat alveolar macrophages
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number8A2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53441 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10 - 1/50.|
- FunctionIntegrin alpha-X/beta-2 is a receptor for fibrinogen. It recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen. It mediates cell-cell interaction during inflammatory responses. It is especially important in monocyte adhesion and chemotaxis.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- 95 alpha chain antibody95 antibodyCD 11c antibody
- CD11 antigen-like family member C antibodyCD11c antibodyCD11c antigen antibodyComplement component 3 receptor 4 subunit antibodyIntegrin alpha X antibodyIntegrin alpha X chain antibodyIntegrin alpha-X antibodyITAX_HUMAN antibodyITGAX antibodyLEU M5 alpha subunit antibodyLeu M5 antibodyLeukocyte adhesion glycoprotein p150 95 alpha chain antibodyLeukocyte adhesion glycoprotein p150 antibodyLeukocyte adhesion receptor p150 95 antibodyLeukocyte adhesion receptor p150 antibodyLeukocyte surface antigen p150 95 alpha subunit antibodyLeukocyte surface antigen p150 alpha subunit antibodyMyeloid membrane antigen alpha subunit antibodyp150 95 integrin alpha chain antibodyp150 antibody
References for Anti-CD11c antibody [8A2] (ab53441)
This product has been referenced in:
- Quan LD et al. Development of a macromolecular prodrug for the treatment of inflammatory arthritis: mechanisms involved in arthrotropism and sustained therapeutic efficacy. Arthritis Res Ther 12:R170 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 20836843) »
- Ghiringhelli F et al. Tumor cells convert immature myeloid dendritic cells into TGF-beta-secreting cells inducing CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cell proliferation. J Exp Med 202:919-29 (2005). Read more (PubMed: 16186184) »