Anti-SECISBP2 antibody (ab53534)
- Product nameAnti-SECISBP2 antibodySee all SECISBP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to SECISBP2
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, IP, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide: C-KERQERKQRLQEN, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 538-550 of Human SECISBP2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Nucleotide metabolism
- Purine and pyrimidine synthesis
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53534 in the following tested applications.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 95 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.|
- FunctionBinds to the SECIS element in the 3'-UTR of some mRNAs encoding selenoproteins. Binding is stimulated by SELB.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in testis.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SECISBP2 are a cause of abnormal thyroid hormone metabolism (ATHYHM) [MIM:609698]. This phenotype is associated with a reduction in type II iodothyronine deiodinase activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- DKFZp686C09169 antibodyOTTHUMP00000064929 antibodyOTTHUMP00000064930 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000064931 antibodyOTTHUMP00000064932 antibodyRP11 89K14.1 antibodySBP 2 antibodySBP2 antibodySEBP2_HUMAN antibodySECIS binding protein 2 antibodySECIS-binding protein 2 antibodySECISBP 2 antibodySECISBP2 antibodySelenocysteine insertion sequence binding protein 2 antibodySelenocysteine insertion sequence-binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-SECISBP2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-SECISBP2 antibody (ab53534) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse testis lysate - cytosolic fraction (50µg)
Lane 2 : Mouse testis lysate - cytosolic fraction (50µg)
Lane 3 : Mouse liver lysate - cytosolic fraction (50µg)
Lane 4 : Mouse kidney lysate - cytosolic fraction (50µg)
Lane 5 : Mouse brain lysate - cytosolic fraction (50µg)
Lane 6 : Mouse brain lysate - cytosolic fraction (50µg)
Lane 7 : Human HepG2 Lysate - cytosolic fraction (50µg)
Lane 8 : Rat testis lysate - cytosolic fraction (50µg)
Donkey anti-goat conjugated to HRP
Predicted band size : 95 kDa
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
ab53534 at 3ug/ml staining SECISBP2 in human testis tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). The tissue underwent antigen retrieval in microwave with Tris/EDTA buffer (pH 9). The HRP-staining procedure was used for detection.
References for Anti-SECISBP2 antibody (ab53534)
ab53534 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.