Anti-alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin antibody (ab54693)
- Product nameAnti-alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin antibodySee all alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human, Gorilla, Dictyostelium discoideum
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 25-424 of Human alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54693 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin (ab9374). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 5 µg/ml with Rabbit polyclonal to alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin (ab9374) as Detection.|
- FunctionAlthough its physiological function is unclear, it can inhibit neutrophil cathepsin G and mast cell chymase, both of which can convert angiotensin-1 to the active angiotensin-2.
- Tissue specificityPlasma. Synthesized in the liver. Like the related alpha-1-antitrypsin, its concentration increases in the acute phase of inflammation or infection. Found in the amyloid plaques from the hippocampus of Alzheimer disease brains.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SERPINA3 may be a cause of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) [MIM:107280].
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family.
- DomainThe reactive center loop (RCL) extends out from the body of the protein and directs binding to the target protease. The protease cleaves the serpin at the reactive site within the RCL, establishing a covalent linkage between the carboxyl group of the serpin reactive site and the serine hydroxyl of the protease. The resulting inactive serpin-protease complex is highly stable.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- SERPINA3 antibodyA1A antibodyA1AT antibody
- AACT antibodyAACT_HUMAN antibodyAAT antibodyACT antibodyAlpha 1 antichymotrypsin 1 antibodyAlpha 1 antiproteinase antibodyAlpha 1 antitrypsin antibodyAlpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency antibodyAlpha 1 antitrypsin related protein antibodyAlpha 1 protease inhibitor antibodyAlpha-1-antichymotrypsin His-Pro-less antibodyAntichymotrypsin antibodyAntitrypsin antibodyARGS antibodyATR antibodyCell growth inhibiting gene 24/25 protein antibodyCell growth-inhibiting gene 24/25 protein antibodyGIG 24 antibodyGIG 25 antibodyGIG24 antibodyGIG25 antibodyGrowth inhibiting protein 24 antibodyGrowth inhibiting protein 25 antibodyMGC23330 antibodyMGC88254 antibodyMGC9222 antibodyPI 1 antibodyPI antibodyPI1 antibodyPIL antibodyPRO2275 antibodypsiATR antibodySerine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor clade A (alpha 1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin) member 3 antibodySerine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor clade A member 3 antibodySerine proteinase inhibitor clade A member 3 antibodySERPIN A3 antibodySerpin peptidase inhibitor clade A (alpha 1 antiproteinase antitrypsin) member 3 antibodySerpin peptidase inhibitor clade A member 3 antibodySERPINA3 antibody
Anti-alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin antibody images
Standard Curve for alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin (Analyte: alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin protein (Human) (ab80517) ); dilution range 1pg/ml to 1µg/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal to alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin (ab54693) at 5µg/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin (ab9374) at 0.5µg/ml.
alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin antibody (ab54693) used in immunohistochemistry at 1ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human ovary, clear cell carcinoma.
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab54693 alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 70 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
References for Anti-alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin antibody (ab54693)
ab54693 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.