Anti-BMP7 antibody (ab54904)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54904 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInduces cartilage and bone formation. May be the osteoinductive factor responsible for the phenomenon of epithelial osteogenesis. Plays a role in calcium regulation and bone homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the kidney and bladder. Lower levels seen in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Developmental stageExpressed in the developing eye, brain and ear during embryogenesis.
modificationsSeveral N-termini starting at positions 293, 300, 315 and 316 have been identified by direct sequencing resulting in secretion of different mature forms (PubMed:17977014).
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- BMP 7 antibodyBMP-7 antibodyBmp7 antibody
- BMP7_HUMAN antibodyBone morphogenetic protein 7 antibodyBone morphogenic protein 7 antibodyEptotermin alfa antibodyOP 1 antibodyOP-1 antibodyOP1 antibodyOsteogenic protein 1 antibody
Anti-BMP7 antibody images
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
BMP7 antibody (ab54904) at 1ug/lane + Raw cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
ICC/IF image of ab54904 staining of BMP7 in rat primary hippocampal neuron culture. The sections were incubated in 0.3% triton X to permeabilise the cells and in 10% serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The sections were incubated with ab54904 (1:1000) overnight at +4°C, followed by a second incubation with Alexa 488 conjugated secondary antibody. BMP7 (green staining) is observed in the pyramidal cells of the hippocampus.
References for Anti-BMP7 antibody (ab54904)
ab54904 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.