Anti-Neuroserpin antibody (ab55587)
- Product nameAnti-Neuroserpin antibodySee all Neuroserpin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Neuroserpin
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 17-411 of Human Neuroserpin
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55587 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSerine protease inhibitor that inhibits plasminogen activators and plasmin but not thrombin. May be involved in the formation or reorganization of synaptic connections as well as for synaptic plasticity in the adult nervous system. May protect neurons from cell damage by tissue-type plasminogen activator.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in the brain.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SERPINI1 are the cause of familial encephalopathy with neuroserpin inclusion bodies (FEN1B) [MIM:604218]. FEN1B is characterized clinically as an autosomal dominantly inherited dementia, histologically by unique neuronal inclusion bodies and biochemically by polymers of neuroserpin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- DKFZp781N13156 antibodyNeuroserpin antibodyNEUS_HUMAN antibody
- Peptidase inhibitor 12 antibodyPI-12 antibodyPI12 antibodyProtease inhibitor 12 antibodySerine or cysteine proteinase inhibitor clade I (neuroserpin) member 1 antibodySerine or cysteine proteinase inhibitor clade I member 1 antibodySerpin I1 antibodySerpin peptidase inhibitor clade I (neuroserpin) member 1 antibodySERPINI1 antibody
Anti-Neuroserpin antibody images
Neuroserpin antibody (ab55587) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human cerebral cortex.
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Neuroserpin antibody (ab55587) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-Neuroserpin antibody (ab55587)
ab55587 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.