Anti-SHMT1 antibody (ab55736)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55736 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionInterconversion of serine and glycine.
- PathwayOne-carbon metabolism; tetrahydrofolate interconversion.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SHMT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- cytosolic antibodyGLYC_HUMAN antibodyGlycine hydroxymethyltransferase antibody
- Serine hydroxymethyltransferase antibodySerine hydroxymethyltransferase, cytosolic antibodySerine methylase antibodySHMT antibodyShmt1 antibody
Anti-SHMT1 antibody images
SHMT1 antibody (ab55736) used in immunohistochemistry at 5ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human colon tissue.
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
SHMT1 antibody (ab55736) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-SHMT1 antibody (ab55736)
ab55736 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.