Anti-Apc2 antibody (ab57094)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57094 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionComponent of the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C), a cell cycle-regulated E3 ubiquitin ligase that controls progression through mitosis and the G1 phase of the cell cycle. The APC/C complex acts by mediating ubiquitination and subsequent degradation of target proteins: it mainly mediates the formation of 'Lys-11'-linked polyubiquitin chains and, to a lower extent, the formation of 'Lys-48'- and 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitin chains.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cullin family.
- anapc2 antibodyAnaphase promoting complex subunit 2 antibodyAnaphase-promoting complex subunit 2 antibody
- ANC2_HUMAN antibodyAPC2 antibodyCyclosome subunit 2 antibodyKIAA1406 antibodyOTTHUMP00000022692 antibodyRP11 350O14.5 antibody
Anti-Apc2 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57094 Apc2 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 38 kDa
References for Anti-Apc2 antibody (ab57094)
ab57094 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.