Anti-ANGPTL5 antibody (ab57240)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57240 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in adult heart.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Angiopoietin like 5 antibodyAngiopoietin related protein 5 antibodyAngiopoietin-like protein 5 antibody
- Angiopoietin-related protein 5 antibodyANGL5_HUMAN antibodyANGPTL 5 antibodyANGPTL5 antibodyFibrinogen like antibody
Anti-ANGPTL5 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57240 ANGPTL5 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 69 kDa