Anti-ARID1B antibody (ab57461)
- Product nameAnti-ARID1B antibodySee all ARID1B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to ARID1B
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: PPAKRHEGDM YNMQYSSQQQ EMYNQYGGSY SGPDRRPIQG QYPYPYSRER MQGPGQIQTH GIPPQMMGGP LQSSSSEGPQ QNMWAARNDM PYPYQNR, corresponding to amino acids 1364-1461 of Human ARID1B
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57461 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 236 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1-2µg for 106 cells.|
- RelevanceARID1B (AT-rich interactive domain-containing protein 1B) is a component of SWI/SNF chromatin remodeling complexes involved in transcriptional activation and repression of select genes by chromatin remodeling. It binds DNA non-specifically and alters DNA-nucleosome topology.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- 6A3 5 antibodyARID 1B antibodyARID domain containing protein 1B antibody
- AT rich interactive domain 1B (SWI1 like) antibodyAT rich interactive domain 1B antibodyAT rich interactive domain containing protein 1B antibodyBAF 250b antibodyBAF250b antibodyBRG1 associated factor 250b antibodyBRG1 binding protein antibodyBRG1 binding protein ELD/OSA1 antibodyBRG1 binding protein hELD/OSA1 antibodyBRIGHT antibodyDAN 15 antibodyDAN15 antibodyEld (eyelid)/Osa protein antibodyELD/OSA1 antibodyhELD/OSA1 antibodyhOsa 2 antibodyhOsa2 antibodyKIAA1235 antibodyOSA 2 antibodyOsa homolog 2 antibodyOSA2 antibodyOTTHUMP00000040115 antibodyp250R antibodyRP11 419L10.1 antibody
Anti-ARID1B antibody images
ARID1B antibody (ab57461) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human kidney.
Predicted band size : 236 kDa
ARID1B antibody (ab57461) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
Overlay histogram showing HEK293 cells stained with ab57461 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab57461, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (ab91366, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HEK293 cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
References for Anti-ARID1B antibody (ab57461)
ab57461 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.