Anti-LONRF3 antibody (ab57736)
- Product nameAnti-LONRF3 antibodySee all LONRF3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to LONRF3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: MESVRIEQML SLPAEVSSDN LESAERGASA AQVDMGPHPK VAAEGPAPLP TREPEQEQSP GTSTPESKVL LTQADALASR GRIREALEVY , corresponding to amino acids 1-91 of Human LONRF3
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57736 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Lon domain.
Contains 2 RING-type zinc fingers.
Contains 4 TPR repeats.
- FLJ22612 antibodyLON peptidase N terminal domain and ring finger protein 3 antibodyLON peptidase N-terminal domain and RING finger protein 3 antibody
- LONF3_HUMAN antibodyLONRF3 antibodyMGC119463 antibodyMGC119465 antibodyOTTHUMP00000023893 antibodyRING finger protein 127 antibodyRNF127 antibody
Anti-LONRF3 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57736 LONRF3 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 36 kDa
All lanes : Anti-LONRF3 antibody (ab57736) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Whole cell lysate of SF21 + Virus infection, expressing LONRF3
Lane 2 : Whole cell lysate of SF21 - Virus infection, expressing LONRF3
Lysates/proteins at 40 µg per lane.
IRDye 800CW conjugated mouse anti mouse antibody
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size : 100 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 1 minute
This image is courtesy of an Abreview submitted by Mr Michael Dreiseidler
References for Anti-LONRF3 antibody (ab57736)
ab57736 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.