Anti-cardiac Troponin I (phospho T143) antibody (ab58546)
- Product nameAnti-cardiac Troponin I (phospho T143) antibodySee all Cardiac Troponin I primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to cardiac Troponin I (phospho T143)
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of cardiac Troponin I only when phosphorylated at threonine 142.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Pig
Synthetic phosphopeptide (Human) from around the phosphorylation site of threonine 142 (RPTPLR)
- Positive controlMouse heart extract.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58546 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).|
- FunctionTroponin I is the inhibitory subunit of troponin, the thin filament regulatory complex which confers calcium-sensitivity to striated muscle actomyosin ATPase activity.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial hypertrophic type 7 (CMH7) [MIM:613690]. Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a hereditary heart disorder characterized by ventricular hypertrophy, which is usually asymmetric and often involves the interventricular septum. The symptoms include dyspnea, syncope, collapse, palpitations, and chest pain. They can be readily provoked by exercise. The disorder has inter- and intrafamilial variability ranging from benign to malignant forms with high risk of cardiac failure and sudden cardiac death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial restrictive type 1 (RCM1) [MIM:115210]. RCM1 is an heart muscle disorder characterized by impaired filling of the ventricles with reduced diastolic volume, in the presence of normal or near normal wall thickness and systolic function.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 2A (CMD2A) [MIM:611880]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 1FF (CMD1FF) [MIM:613286]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the troponin I family.
- cardiac muscle antibodyCardiac troponin I antibodyCardiomyopathy, familial hypertrophic, 7, included antibody
- CMD1FF antibodyCMD2A antibodyCMH7 antibodycTnI antibodyFamilial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy 7 antibodyMGC116817 antibodyRCM1 antibodyTn1 antibodyTni antibodyTNN I3 antibodyTNNC 1 antibodyTNNC1 antibodyTNNI3 antibodyTNNI3_HUMAN antibodyTroponin I antibodyTroponin I cardiac antibodyTroponin I cardiac muscle antibodyTroponin I cardiac muscle isoform antibodyTroponin I type 3 cardiac antibodytroponin I, cardiac 3 antibodyTroponinI antibodyTtroponin I type 3 (cardiac) antibody
Anti-cardiac Troponin I (phospho T143) antibody images
All lanes : Anti-cardiac Troponin I (phospho T143) antibody (ab58546) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse heart extract without immunizing peptide
Lane 2 : Mouse heart extract with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-cardiac Troponin I (phospho T143) antibody (ab58546)
This product has been referenced in:
- Boontje NM et al. Enhanced myofilament responsiveness upon ß-adrenergic stimulation in post-infarct remodeled myocardium. J Mol Cell Cardiol 50:487-99 (2011). WB ; Pig . Read more (PubMed: 21156182) »
- Ladage D et al. Inhibition of PKCa/ß with ruboxistaurin antagonizes heart failure in pigs after myocardial infarction injury. Circ Res 109:1396-400 (2011). WB ; Pig . Read more (PubMed: 21998327) »