Anti-Prolyl Endopeptidase antibody (ab58988)
- Product nameAnti-Prolyl Endopeptidase antibodySee all Prolyl Endopeptidase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Prolyl Endopeptidase
- Specificityab58988 does not recognize other Prolyl Endopeptidase family members.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
Synthetic peptide based on the amino terminal end of human Prolyl Endopeptidase. (Peptide available as ab63973.) Immunizing peptide available on request, please contact a customer service representative to ask for availability.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 500mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58988 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
A recommended starting concentration for Western blots is 1:1,000 when using colorimetric substrates such as BCIP/NBT, and 1:5,000 for chemiluminescent substrates.
EDTA/EGTA treatment of tissues or lysates is required to see latent zymogen.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCleaves peptide bonds on the C-terminal side of prolyl residues within peptides that are up to approximately 30 amino acids long.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S9A family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- dJ355L5.1 (prolyl endopeptidase) antibodyHGNC:9358 antibodyMGC16060 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000040498 antibodyPE antibodyPEP antibodyPost proline cleaving enzyme antibodyPost-proline cleaving enzyme antibodyPPCE_HUMAN antibodyPREP antibodyProlyl endopeptidase antibodyProlyl oligopeptidase antibody
Anti-Prolyl Endopeptidase antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Prolyl Endopeptidase antibody (ab58988) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Madin Darby canine kidney (MDCK) cell lysate at 10 µl
Lane 2 : Madin Darby canine kidney (MDCK) cell lysate at 5 µl
Predicted band size : 81 kDa
References for Anti-Prolyl Endopeptidase antibody (ab58988)
This product has been referenced in:
- Perroud B et al. In vivo multiplex quantitative analysis of 3 forms of alpha melanocyte stimulating hormone in pituitary of prolyl endopeptidase deficient mice. Mol Brain 2:14 (2009). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 19490636) »
- Warden CH et al. Maternal influence of prolyl endopeptidase on fat mass of adult progeny. Int J Obes (Lond) 33:1013-22 (2009). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 19564876) »