Anti-CRF1 antibody (ab59023)
- Product nameAnti-CRF1 antibodySee all CRF1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to CRF1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, IHC-FoFr, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Rat, Sheep, Chicken, Human, Pufferfish (Fugu), Rhesus monkey, African Green Monkey, Syrian Hamster
Synthetic peptide: KLYYDNEKCWFGKR by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 579-292 of Human CRF1(Peptide available as ab113546.)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59023 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/16000. (Peptide)|
|IHC-FoFr||IHC-FoFr: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 20383137|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).Can be blocked with CRF1 peptide (ab113546).|
- FunctionThis is a receptor for corticotropin releasing factor. Shows high-affinity CRF binding. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in the cerebellum, pituitary, cerebral cortex and olfactory lobe.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family.
modificationsC-terminal Ser or Thr residues may be phosphorylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Corticotropin releasing factor type 1 receptor antibodycorticotropin releasing hormone receptor 1 antibodyCorticotropin-releasing factor receptor 1 antibody
- Corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor 1 antibodyCRF R antibodycrf receptor 1 antibodycrf receptor type 1 antibodycrf type 1 antibodyCRF-R antibodyCRF-R-1 antibodyCRF-R1 antibodyCRF1 antibodyCRFR antibodyCRFR-1 antibodyCRFR1 antibodyCRFR1_HUMAN antibodyCRH-R-1 antibodyCRH-R1 antibodyCRH-R1h antibodyCRHR antibodyCrhr1 antibodyCRHR1f antibodyCRHR1L antibody
Anti-CRF1 antibody images
ab59023 (1/100) staining CRF1 in paraffin embedded mouse brain tissue sections. Tissues were fixed in paraformaldehyde and permeabilised with 0.3% Triton X100/TBS. Please refer to abreview for further experimental details.
All lanes : Anti-CRF1 antibody (ab59023) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat Forebrain
Lane 2 : Rat Cortex Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : Cerebellum Rat Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Rabbit polyclonal to Goat IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa
Additional bands at : 110 kDa,70 kDa,75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 8 minutes
References for Anti-CRF1 antibody (ab59023)
This product has been referenced in:
- Alysandratos KD et al. Neurotensin and CRH interactions augment human mast cell activation. PLoS One 7:e48934 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23155429) »
- Magalhaes AC et al. CRF receptor 1 regulates anxiety behavior via sensitization of 5-HT2 receptor signaling. Nat Neurosci 13:622-9 (2010). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 20383137) »