Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L, pre-adsorbed (ab6008)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L, pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, Rabbit IgG and Rabbit Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat & Sheep Serum Proteins.
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, ELISA more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6008 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L, pre-adsorbed (ab6008)
ab6008 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.