Anti-xCT antibody (ab60171)
- Product nameAnti-xCT antibodySee all xCT primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to xCT
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Dog, Pig, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide: C-KGQTQNFKDAFSGRD, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 215-229 of Human xCT
- Positive controlHuman Spleen lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60171 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.02 - 0.06 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).|
- FunctionSodium-independent, high-affinity exchange of anionic amino acids with high specificity for anionic form of cystine and glutamate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amino acid-polyamine-organocation (APC) superfamily. L-type amino acid transporter (LAT) (TC 2.A.3.8) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Amino acid transport system xc xCT antibody antibodyAmino acid transport system xc- antibodyCalcium channel blocker resistance protein CCBR1 antibody
- Calcium channel blocker resistance protein CCBR1 antibody antibodyCCBR1 antibodyCysteine/glutamate transporter antibody antibodycystine/glutamate transporter antibodyOTTHUMP00000164578 antibodySLC7A11 antibodySolute carrier family 7 (anionic amino acid transporter light chain, xc- system), member 11 antibodysolute carrier family 7 antibodySolute carrier family 7 member 11 antibodySolute carrier family 7, (cationic amino acid transporter, y+ system) member 11 antibodySYSTEM Xc(-) TRANSPORTER-RELATED PROTEIN antibodyxCT antibodyXCT_HUMAN antibody
Anti-xCT antibody images
Anti-xCT antibody (ab60171) at 0.02 µg/ml + Human Spleen lysate (35µg protein in RIPA buffer)
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-xCT antibody (ab60171)
This product has been referenced in:
- Chintala S et al. Downregulation of Cystine Transporter x(c) by Irinotecan in human head and neck cancer FaDu xenografts. Chemotherapy 56:223-33 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20551639) »
- Olm E et al. Extracellular thiol-assisted selenium uptake dependent on the x(c)- cystine transporter explains the cancer-specific cytotoxicity of selenite. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:11400-5 (2009). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 19549867) »