Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - (Fab)'2 (TR), pre-adsorbed (ab6109)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - (Fab)'2 (TR), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, Rabbit IgG, Rabbit IgG F(ab’)2 and Rabbit Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), Rabbit IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat and Sheep Serum Proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy, ELISA more details
Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rabbit IgG F(ab’)2 fragment
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M Sodium Phosphate, 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.14M Sodium Chloride. pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesTexas Red Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 3.0 moles Texas Red per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6109 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - (Fab)'2 (TR), pre-adsorbed (ab6109)
ab6109 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.