Anti-CD11b antibody [2Q902] (ab63317)
- Product nameAnti-CD11b antibody [2Q902]See all CD11b primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2Q902] to CD11b
- SpecificityRecognizes CD11b. Reacts with the CR3-receptor of inactivated C3b component of complement (C3bi).
- Tested applicationsIP, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Leukemic cells of CML
- Positive controlcell line HL-60
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 40% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2Q902
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63317 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: 1/50. ab63317 recognizes a protein at 95 and 165kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunohistochemistry (acetone fixed)||IHC-Ac: 1/50.|
- FunctionIntegrin alpha-M/beta-2 is implicated in various adhesive interactions of monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes as well as in mediating the uptake of complement-coated particles. It is identical with CR-3, the receptor for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component. It probably recognizes the R-G-D peptide in C3b. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for fibrinogen, factor X and ICAM1. It recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
- Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in ITGAM has been associated with susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus type 6 (SLEB6) [MIM:609939]. Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic, inflammatory and often febrile multisystemic disorder of connective tissue. It affects principally the skin, joints, kidneys and serosal membranes. It is thought to represent a failure of the regulatory mechanisms of the autoimmune system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Antigen CD11b p170 antibodyCD11 antigen like family member B antibodyCD11 antigen-like family member B antibody
- CD11b antibodyCD11b antigen antibodyCD11b/CD18 antibodyCD49d antibodyCell surface glycoprotein MAC 1 alpha subunit antibodyCell surface glycoprotein MAC-1 subunit alpha antibodyCell Surface Glycoprotein MAC1 Alpha Subunit antibodyComplement component 3 receptor 3 subunit antibodyComplement Component Receptor 3 Alpha antibodyComplement receptor type 3, alpha subunit antibodyCR 3 alpha chain antibodyCR-3 alpha chain antibodyCR3 Alpha Chain antibodyCR3 antibodyCR3A antibodyF730045J24Rik antibodyIntegrin Alpha M antibodyIntegrin alpha M chain antibodyIntegrin alpha M complement component 3 receptor 3 subunit antibodyIntegrin alpha-M antibodyIntegrin beta 2 alpha subunit antibodyITAM_HUMAN antibodyITGAM antibodyLeukocyte Adhesion Receptor MO1 antibodyLy-40 antibodyMAC 1 antibodyMac-1a antibodyMAC1 antibodyMac1, alpha subunit antibodyMAC1A antibodyMacrophage antigen alpha polypeptide antibodyMGC117044 antibodyMo1, alpha subunit antibodyMO1A antibodyNeutrophil adherence receptor alpha M subunit antibodyNeutrophil Adherence Receptor antibodySLEB6 antibody
Anti-CD11b antibody [2Q902] images
ab63317 staining CD11b in Human spleen tissue sections by IHC-P (Formaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 10% serum for 30 minutes at 20°C; antigen retrieval was enzymatic. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50 in antibody diluent) for 30 minutes at 20°C. An undiluted HRP-conjugated goat anti-mouse/rabbit IgG polymer was used as secondary antibody.
References for Anti-CD11b antibody [2Q902] (ab63317)
This product has been referenced in:
- Yeager ME et al. Circulating myeloid-derived suppressor cells are increased and activated in pulmonary hypertension. Chest 141:944-52 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 21940769) »
- Herrera-Merchan A et al. Ectopic expression of the histone methyltransferase Ezh2 in haematopoietic stem cells causes myeloproliferative disease. Nat Commun 3:623 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22233633) »