Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody (ab64058)
- Product nameAnti-HB9/HLXB9 antibodySee all HB9/HLXB9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to HB9/HLXB9
- SpecificityThe antibody is specific for HB9 in Human and Mouse. This has been confirmed by Immunohistochemical analysis of Normal Term and First Trimester Human Placenta as well as western blot analysis of mouse Neuroblastoma and Spinal Cord cells (NSC-34).
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide: H-APADRLRAESPSPPRLLAAHC-NH2 conjugated to Blue Carrier Protein, corresponding to amino acids 68-88 of Human HB9/HLXB9
- Positive controlNormal Term and First Trimester Human Placenta and Mouse Neuroblastoma and Spinal Cord cells (NSC-34).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks) (add antibacterial agent). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64058 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/200 - 1/2600.|
|WB||WB: 1/400. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
- FunctionPutative transcription factor involved in pancreas development and function.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid and pancreatic tissues.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in MNX1 are a cause of Currarino syndrome (CURRAS) [MIM:176450]. The triad of a presacral tumor, sacral agenesis and anorectal malformation constitutes the Currarino syndrome which is caused by dorsal-ventral patterning defects during embryonic development. The syndrome occurs in the majority of patients as an autosomal dominant trait.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- HB 9 antibodyHB9 antibodyHLXB 9 antibody
- HLXB9 antibodyHomeo box HB9 antibodyHomeobox HB9 antibodyHomeobox protein HB9 antibodyHOXHB9 antibodyMNX1 antibodyMNX1_HUMAN antibodyMotor neuron and pancreas homeobox protein 1 antibodySacral agenesis autosomal dominant (Currarino triad) antibodySCRA 1 antibodySCRA1 antibody
References for Anti-HB9/HLXB9 antibody (ab64058)
ab64058 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.