Anti-CD15 antibody [MC-1] (ab6414)
- Product nameAnti-CD15 antibody [MC-1]See all CD15 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MC-1] to CD15
- SpecificityDetects the CD15 antigen (Mw 150kDa, 95kDa) found on neutrophils, eosinophils and moncytes. Reed Sternberg cells in Hodgins lymphoma are positive with this antibody.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- General notesThis antibody has the ability to fix complement.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityPurified IgM
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMC-1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6414 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/400.
Samples may require neuraminidase treatment to reveal the antigen.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay catalyze alpha-1,3 glycosidic linkages involved in the expression of Lewis X/SSEA-1 and VIM-2 antigens.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 10 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane. Membrane-bound form in trans cisternae of Golgi.
- Entrez Gene: 2528 Human
- Entrez Gene: 10690 Human
- Entrez Gene: 2529 Human
- Entrez Gene: 2527 Human
- Entrez Gene: 2526 Human
- Omim: 104230 Human
- SwissProt: P51993 Human
- SwissProt: Q9Y231 Human
- SwissProt: Q11130 Human
- SwissProt: Q11128 Human
- SwissProt: P22083 Human
- Unigene: 631846 Human
- Unigene: 705615 Human
- Unigene: 49117 Human
- Unigene: 457 Human
- Unigene: 631843 Human
- Unigene: 390420 Human
- Unigene: 572064 Human
- Unigene: 623098 Human
- 3 fucosyl N acetyl lactosamine antibodyAlpha (1,3) fucosyltransferase antibodyAlpha 13 fucosyltransferase FucT antibody
- Alpha-(1,3)-fucosyltransferase antibodyELAM ligand fucosyltransferase antibodyELAM-1 ligand fucosyltransferase antibodyELAM1 ligand fucosyltransferase antibodyELFT antibodyFCT3A antibodyFuc-TIV antibodyFucosyltransferase 4 alpha 1 3 fucosyltransferase myeloid specific antibodyFucosyltransferase 4 antibodyFucosyltransferase IV antibodyFucT IV antibodyFucT-IV antibodyFUCTIV antibodyFUT4 antibodyFUT4_HUMAN antibodyGalactoside 3 L fucosyltransferase antibodyGalactoside 3-L-fucosyltransferase antibodyLewis X antibodyLeX antibodySSEA 1 antibodySSEA1 antibodyStage specific embryonic antigen 1 antibody
Anti-CD15 antibody [MC-1] images
ab6414 (1µg/ml) staining CD15 in granulocytes of human myometrium.
Sections were stained using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus ), at room temperature: sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffers EDTA pH 9.0 . Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
References for Anti-CD15 antibody [MC-1] (ab6414)
ab6414 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.