Anti-CNKR2 antibody (ab64844)
- Product nameAnti-CNKR2 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CNKR2
- SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of total CNKR2 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide (Human) from an internal region of CNKR2.
- Positive controlExtracts from Jurkat cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64844 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 117 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 118 kDa).|
- RelevanceCNKR2 may function as an adapter protein or regulator of Ras signaling pathways.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane and Cytoplasmic
- CNK2 antibodyCNKSR2 antibodyConnector enhancer of kinase suppressor of Ras 2 antibody
- Connector enhancer of KSR2 antibodyKIAA0902 antibodyKSR2 antibodyRP11 450P7.2 antibody
Anti-CNKR2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CNKR2 antibody (ab64844) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells with blocking peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 118 kDa
Observed band size : 117 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CNKR2 antibody (ab64844)
ab64844 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.