Caspase 9 (active) Red Staining Kit (ab65619)
- Product nameCaspase 9 (active) Red Staining KitSee all Caspase 9 kits ...
- Tests100 x 1 assay
- Sample typeAdherent cells, Suspension cells
- Assay typeEnzyme activity
- Assay time2h 00m
- Product overview
Abcam's Caspase 9 (active) Red Staining Kit provides a convenient means for detecting activated caspase 9 in living cells. The assay utilizes the caspase 9 inhibitor LEHD-FMK conjugated to sulfo-rhodamine (Red-LEHD-FMK) as the fluorescent in situ marker. Red-LEHD-FMK is cell permeable, nontoxic, and irreversibly binds to activated caspase 9 in apoptotic cells.
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
Activation of caspases plays a central role in apoptosis.
- Tested applicationsFluorescence Microscopy, Functional Studies, Flow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 100 tests Red-LEHD-FMK 1 x 100µl Wash Buffer 2 x 100ml Z-VAD-FMK 1 x 10µl
- Research Areas
- APAF3CASP9Caspase 9
- ICE LAP6MCH6
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65619 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Fluorescence Microscopy||Fluorescence Microscopy|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt|
References for Caspase 9 (active) Red Staining Kit (ab65619)
ab65619 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.