Anti-DKK1 antibody (ab65728)
- Product nameAnti-DKK1 antibodySee all DKK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DKK1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig
A region within synthetic peptide: GQVCTKHRRK GSHGLEIFQR CYCGEGLSCR IQKDHHQASN SSRLHTCQRH, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 217-266 of Human DKK1
- Positive controlHepG2 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65728 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionAntagonizes canonical Wnt signaling by inhibiting LRP5/6 interaction with Wnt and by forming a ternary complex with the transmembrane protein KREMEN that promotes internalization of LRP5/6. DKKs play an important role in vertebrate development, where they locally inhibit Wnt regulated processes such as antero-posterior axial patterning, limb development, somitogenesis and eye formation. In the adult, Dkks are implicated in bone formation and bone disease, cancer and Alzheimer disease.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dickkopf family.
- DomainThe C-terminal cysteine-rich domain mediates interaction with LRP5 and LRP6.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Dickkopf 1 antibodyDickkopf 1 homolog antibodyDickkopf 1 like antibody
- Dickkopf homolog 1 antibodyDickkopf like protein 1 antibodyDickkopf related protein 1 antibodyDickkopf-1 antibodyDickkopf-related protein 1 antibodyDKK 1 antibodyDkk-1 antibodyDkk1 antibodyDKK1_HUMAN antibodyhDkk 1 antibodyhDkk-1 antibodyhDkk1 antibodySK antibody
Anti-DKK1 antibody images
Anti-DKK1 antibody (ab65728) at 2.5 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 24 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-DKK1 antibody (ab65728)
ab65728 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.