Anti-FGF4 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab65974)
- Product nameAnti-FGF4 antibody - Carboxyterminal endSee all FGF4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FGF4 - Carboxyterminal end
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminal of the human FGF4, identical to the related mouse sequence.
- Positive controlHela cell lysis and human lung cancer tissue sections.
- FormLyophilised:0.2ml of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500µg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 2.5% BSA, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65974 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionCan transform NIH 3T3 cells from a human stomach tumor (hst) and from karposi's sarcoma (KS3). It has a mitogenic activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- FGF-4 antibodyFgf4 antibodyFGF4_HUMAN antibody
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 4 antibodyHBGF 4 antibodyHBGF-4 antibodyHBGF4 antibodyHeparin Secretory Transforming Protein 1 antibodyHeparin secretory-transforming protein 1 antibodyHeparin-binding growth factor 4 antibodyHST 1 antibodyHST antibodyHST-1 antibodyHST1 antibodyHSTF 1 antibodyHSTF-1 antibodyHSTF1 antibodyHuman stomach cancer transforming factor from FGF related oncogene antibodyK FGF antibodyKaposi Sarcoma Oncogene antibodyKFGF antibodyKS3 antibodyOncogene HST antibodyTransforming protein KS3 antibody
Anti-FGF4 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
ab65974 at 1µg/ml staining FGF4 in human lung cancer tissue sections.
Anti-FGF4 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab65974) at 1 µg/ml + Hela cell lysis at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa
References for Anti-FGF4 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab65974)
This product has been referenced in:
- Dobrowolski R et al. Loss of connexin43-mediated gap junctional coupling in the mesenchyme of limb buds leads to altered expression of morphogens in mice. Hum Mol Genet 18:2899-911 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19439426) »