Anti-Ube2L3 antibody (ab66944)
- Product nameAnti-Ube2L3 antibodySee all Ube2L3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Ube2L3
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide: SLIALVNDPQ PEHPLRADLA EEYSKDRKKF CKNAEEFTKK YGEKRPVD, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 106-155 of Human Ube2L3
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate Human intestine tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66944 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 4.0 - 8.0 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAccepts ubiquitin from the E1 complex and catalyzes its covalent attachment to other proteins. In vitro catalyzes 'Lys-11'-linked polyubiquitination. Involved in the selective degradation of short-lived and abnormal proteins. Down-regulated during the S-phase it is involved in progression through the cell cycle. Regulates nuclear hormone receptors transcriptional activity. May play a role in myelopoiesis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with highest expression in testis.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
modificationsUbiquitinated. The alteration of UBE2L3 protein levels during the S-phase of the cell cycle is due to ubiquitin-dependent proteasomal degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- Entrez Gene: 767894 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 7332 Human
- Entrez Gene: 100042355 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 22195 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 363836 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 321943 Zebrafish
- Omim: 603721 Human
- SwissProt: Q3MHP1 Cow
- SwissProt: P68036 Human
- SwissProt: P68037 Mouse
- Unigene: 108104 Human
- Unigene: 603229 Human
- Unigene: 3074 Mouse
- Unigene: 163186 Rat
- E2 F1 antibodyE2-F1 antibodyL UBC antibody
- L-UBC antibodyUB2L3_HUMAN antibodyUBCE7 antibodyUbcH7 antibodyUbcM4 antibodyUbe2l3 antibodyUbiquitin carrier protein L3 antibodyUbiquitin conjugating enzyme E2 L3 antibodyUbiquitin protein ligase L3 antibodyUbiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 L3 antibodyUbiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2-F1 antibodyUbiquitin-protein ligase L3 antibody
Anti-Ube2L3 antibody images
Anti-Ube2L3 antibody (ab66944) at 1.25 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 18 kDa
Additional bands at : 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human intestine tissue labelled with ab66944 at 4-8µg/ml. Positively labelled epithelial cells of intestinal villus are indicated with arrows. Magnification: 400X.
Immunohistochemistry of Human Intestine tissue at an antibody concentration of 4-8µg/ml using anti-UBE2L3 antibody (ab66944)
References for Anti-Ube2L3 antibody (ab66944)
ab66944 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.