Anti-SSBP2 antibody (ab66986)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66986 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).|
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LisH domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- HSPC116 antibodySequence specific single stranded DNA binding protein 2 antibodySequence-specific single-stranded-DNA-binding protein 2 antibody
- Single stranded DNA binding protein 2 antibodySingle-stranded DNA-binding protein 2 antibodySOSS B2 antibodySsbp2 antibodySSBP2_HUMAN antibodySSDP2 antibody
Anti-SSBP2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-SSBP2 antibody (ab66986) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SSBP2 transfected 293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa
Additional bands at : 7 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-SSBP2 antibody (ab66986)
ab66986 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.