Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab6746)
- Product nameRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesSheep
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot Blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
Sheep IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer0.01M Na phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH7.6, 0.05% Na azide, 0.01% Thimerisol, 15mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
- Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6746 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/3000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (Biotin) images
Ab6746 was used at dilution 1/500 with the primary antibody ab9013 in IHC-P. See the review on ab9013.
References for Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab6746)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lindersson E et al. p25alpha Stimulates alpha-synuclein aggregation and is co-localized with aggregated alpha-synuclein in alpha-synucleinopathies. J Biol Chem 280:5703-15 (2005). Read more (PubMed: 15590652) »