Anti-GLYCTK antibody (ab67803)
- Product nameAnti-GLYCTK antibodySee all GLYCTK primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to GLYCTK
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length GLYCTK protein (Human)
- Positive controlGLYCTK transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67803 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in GLYCTK are the cause of D-glyceric aciduria (D-GA) [MIM:220120]. D-GA is a rare metabolic disease characterized by chronic metabolic acidosis and a highly variable clinical phenotype. Clinical features range from an encephalopathic presentation with seizures, microcephaly, severe mental retardation and early death, to milder manifestations with only speech delay or even normal development.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycerate kinase type-2 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Cytoplasm. Mitochondrion.
- CG9886 like antibodyGLCTK_HUMAN antibodyGlycerate kinase antibody
- Glyctk antibodyGLYCTK1 antibodyHBeAg binding protein 2 antibodyHBeAg binding protein 4 antibodyHBeAg-binding protein 4 antibodyHBeAgBP4A antibodyHBEBP2 antibodyHBEBP4 antibody
Anti-GLYCTK antibody images
All lanes : Anti-GLYCTK antibody (ab67803) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : GLYCTK transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa
References for Anti-GLYCTK antibody (ab67803)
ab67803 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.