Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab6802)
- Product nameDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot Blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
Rabbit IgG, whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin Sulfate
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6802 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/3000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/500 - 1/2000.|
References for Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab6802)
This product has been referenced in:
- Pakharukova M et al. The increased CAR-dependent metabolism of thyroid hormones in mice with high cancer susceptibility. Life Sci 87:439-44 (2010). WB . Read more (PubMed: 20816995) »
- Wilson JB et al. FANCG promotes formation of a newly identified protein complex containing BRCA2, FANCD2 and XRCC3. Oncogene 27:3641-52 (2008). WB . Read more (PubMed: 18212739) »