Anti-SV2B antibody (ab68025)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68025 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa).|
- RelevanceSV2s (Synaptic Vesicle protein 2) are integral membrane glycoproteins present in all synaptic vesicles. They have 12 transmembrane domains predicted by sequence analysis. There are three characterized isoforms, SV2A, SV2B and SV2C. While SV2A is expressed ubiquitously throughout the brain, SV2B has a more restricted distribution with varying degrees of coexpression with SV2A. SV2C is more closely related to SV2A but shows a very restricted expression pattern.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle, secretory vesicle. Synaptic vesicle membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- Synaptic vesicle protein 2B antibody
Anti-SV2B antibody images
All lanes : Anti-SV2B antibody (ab68025) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SV2B transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate secondary antibody at 1/2500 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 77 kDa
Observed band size : 90 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SV2B antibody (ab68025)
ab68025 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.