Anti-NDUFA3 antibody (ab68089)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68089 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 9 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa).|
- RelevanceAccessory subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I), that is believed to be not involved in catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane; Single-pass membrane protein.
- CIB9 antibodyComplex IB9 antibodyNADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 alpha subcomplex subunit 3 antibodyNADH ubiquinone oxidoreductase B9 subunit antibody
Anti-NDUFA3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-NDUFA3 antibody (ab68089) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : NDUFA3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 9 kDa
Observed band size : 9 kDa