Goat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab6822)
- Product nameGoat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Biotin and anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Papain or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
- Tested applicationsDot Blot, WB, ELISA, IHC, Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF more details
Mouse IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, papain digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Goat IgG Fab molecule
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6822 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC||IHC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
References for Goat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab6822)
ab6822 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.