Anti-PCDHGA10 antibody (ab68864)
- Product nameAnti-PCDHGA10 antibody
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to PCDHGA10
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length human PCDHGA10 protein (NP_114479.1).
- Positive controlPCDHGA10 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68864 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 122 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa).|
- RelevancePotential calcium dependent cell adhesion protein. May be involved in the establishment and maintenance of specific neuronal connections in the brain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Single pass type I membrane protein
- PCDH gamma A10 antibodyProtocadherin gamma A10 antibody
Anti-PCDHGA10 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PCDHGA10 antibody (ab68864) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PCDHGA10 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 101 kDa
Observed band size : 122 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PCDHGA10 antibody (ab68864)
ab68864 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.