Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Syrian Hamster IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab6892)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Syrian Hamster IgG - H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesSyrian Hamster
- Tested applicationsDot Blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IF more details
Full length native hamster IgG (purified).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin Sulfate
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using hamster IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6892 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/7000 - 1/35000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Syrian Hamster IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab6892)
This product has been referenced in:
- Hoffhines AJ et al. Tyrosylprotein sulfotransferase-2 expression is required for sulfation of RNase 9 and Mfge8 in vivo. J Biol Chem 284:3096-105 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19047058) »