Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab7097)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRat
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ELISA, Dot Blot more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rat IgG (purified).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin Sulfate
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7097 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed images
Whole mount immunostaining of E11.5 mouse embryo (Blood vessels in the embryonic head). This staining was performed with rat monoclonal antibody to Pecam followed by staining with ab 7097 (HRP conjugated).
This picture was kindly supplied as part of the review submitted by Helen Makarenkova.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab7097)
This product has been referenced in:
- Weiser S et al. Interferon-gamma synergises with tumour necrosis factor and lymphotoxin-alpha to enhance the mRNA and protein expression of adhesion molecules in mouse brain endothelial cells. Cytokine 37:84-91 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17412608) »