Anti-CD73 antibody - N-terminal (ab71322)
- Product nameAnti-CD73 antibody - N-terminalSee all CD73 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD73 - N-terminal
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the N-terminal region of Human CD73, conjugated to KLH
- Positive controlY79 cell lysate; human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71322 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionHydrolyzes extracellular nucleotides into membrane permeable nucleosides.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in NT5E are the cause of calcification of joints and arteries (CAJA) [MIM:211800]. A condition characterized by adult-onset calcification of the lower extremity arteries, including the iliac, femoral and tibial arteries, and hand and foot capsule joints. Age of onset has been reported as early as the second decade of life, usually involving intense joint pain or calcification in the hands.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'-nucleotidase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- 5' NT antibody5' nucleotidase (CD73) antibody5' nucleotidase precursor antibody
- 5' nucleotidase, ecto antibody5' nucleotidase, ecto (CD73) antibody5'-NT antibody5'-nucleotidase antibody5NTD_HUMAN antibodyCD73 antibodyCD73 antigen antibodyE5NT antibodyEcto 5' nucleotidase antibodyEcto-5'-nucleotidase antibodyeN antibodyeNT antibodyNT antibodyNT5 antibodyNT5E antibodyNTE antibodyPurine 5 Prime Nucleotidase antibody
Anti-CD73 antibody - N-terminal images
Anti-CD73 antibody - N-terminal (ab71322) at 1/100 dilution + Y79 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 63 kDa
Analysis of human breast carcinoma tissue using 1:50 ab71322. DAB staining.
References for Anti-CD73 antibody - N-terminal (ab71322)
ab71322 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.