Anti-PI4K2A antibody - N-terminal (ab71824)
- Product nameAnti-PI4K2A antibody - N-terminalSee all PI4K2A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PI4K2A - N-terminal
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the N-terminal region of human PI4K2A conjugated to KLH
- Positive controlHL60 cell lysate. Human hepatocarcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71824 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71824 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).|
- RelevanceTogether with PI4K2B and the type III PI4Ks (PIK4CA and PIK4CB) PI4K2A contributes to the overall PI4 kinase activity of the cell. The phosphorylation of phosphatidylinositol (PI) to PI4P is the first committed step in the generation of phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate (PIP2), a precursor of the second messenger inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (InsP3). Contributes to the production of InsP3 in stimulated cells
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Note: Found in subdomains of the plasma membrane termed non caveolar membrane rafts.
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 kinase type 2 alpha antibodyPhosphatidylinositol 4 kinase type II alpha antibodyPI4KII antibody
Anti-PI4K2A antibody - N-terminal images
Anti-PI4K2A antibody - N-terminal (ab71824) at 1/100 dilution + HL60 cell lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa
ab71824 at 1/50 dilution, staining PI4K2A in human hepatocarcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-PI4K2A antibody - N-terminal (ab71824)
ab71824 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.