Anti-ARHGAP1 antibody (ab72127)
- Product nameAnti-ARHGAP1 antibodySee all ARHGAP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ARHGAP1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Human, Chimpanzee, Monkey
Synthetic peptide (Human) corresponding to a region between residues 1-50 of ARHGAP1. (NP_004299).
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% Gelatin, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72127 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).|
- FunctionGTPase activator for the Rho, Rac and Cdc42 proteins, converting them to the putatively inactive GDP-bound state. Cdc42 seems to be the preferred substrate.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CRAL-TRIO domain.
Contains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- ARHGAP 1 antibodyArhgap1 antibodyCDC42 GTPase activating protein antibody
- Cdc42 GTPase-activating protein antibodyCDC42GAP antibodyGTPase activating protein rhoOGAP antibodyGTPase-activating protein rhoOGAP antibodyOTTHUMP00000233485 antibodyOTTHUMP00000233486 antibodyp50 RhoGAP antibodyp50-RhoGAP antibodyp50rhoGAP antibodyRHG01_HUMAN antibodyRho GTPase activating protein 1 antibodyRho GTPase-activating protein 1 antibodyRho related small GTPase protein activator antibodyRho type GTPase activating protein 1 antibodyRho-related small GTPase protein activator antibodyRho-type GTPase-activating protein 1 antibodyRHOGAP antibodyRHOGAP1 antibody
Anti-ARHGAP1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ARHGAP1 antibody (ab72127) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate with immunising peptide
Lane 3 : Raw cell lysate
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa
References for Anti-ARHGAP1 antibody (ab72127)
ab72127 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.