Anti-D-aspartate oxidase antibody (ab72740)
- Product nameAnti-D-aspartate oxidase antibodySee all D-aspartate oxidase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to D-aspartate oxidase
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length human D-aspartate oxidase protein (NP_003640.2).
- Positive controlD-aspartate oxidase transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72740 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
- RelevanceD-aspartate oxidase is a peroxisomal flavoprotein that selectively catalyzes the oxidative deamination of D-aspartate and its N-methylated derivative, N-methyl D-aspartate. Flavin adenine dinucleotide or 6-hydroxyflavin adenine dinucleotide can serve as the cofactor in this reaction. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome
- D aspartate oxidase antibodyDASOX antibodyDDO 1 antibody
- DDO 2 antibodyDDO antibodyFLJ45203 antibodyOTTHUMP00000017000 antibody
Anti-D-aspartate oxidase antibody images
All lanes : Anti-D-aspartate oxidase antibody (ab72740) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : D-aspartate oxidase transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 41 kDa
References for Anti-D-aspartate oxidase antibody (ab72740)
ab72740 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.